New Beginnings

LIFE

Our second week in our new home has been uneventful...mostly.
A. fell down in the city and chipped a front tooth. The circumstance had me thinking of the childhood rhyme Jack & Jill and I wonder if, when Jack fell down the hill whether his front teeth was the crown he broke...

As for myself, I made the mistake of hand-washing our clothes in the laundry sink and hung it out to dry on the line. I forgot we left our clothes pegs at Fawlty Towers!
The washing was hanging out there for three days until A. and *Harry found it all scattered on the lawn around the line! Whoops!

LOVE

The perks of living in a suburb where the buses go every 10-20 minutes means a longer sleep-in for yours truly. What's really cute is that A. and I walk to the bus stop together and this ritual makes me giddy.
On Tuesday A. was off to the gym and he was wearing his Storm supporter gym shorts and in that moment I really wished God had Instagram too so I could send him an appreciation post with a double-thumbs up and a winky face!

& THE EVERYDAY

Big news guys, I have started writing a new blog called Hammersmith House where I am writing about my DYI projects and gardening endeavours.
Don't worry, I'm still blogging on here too.
When I see how many people read this blog I am awed and humbled, so thankyou for your loyal readership.
It means more than I can say.

- Sarah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer