A Season of Change

Life:

After being in some kind of creative funk which has zapped my powers in all things creative - I have got my stride back in the form of new ideas (which shall be revealed in due course)
and thanks to the anti-biotics that the doctor gave me I am right as rain and ready for the first Monday of my new role at work! Three times the charm!

Love:
Most days, guaranteed, I'm happy and smiling. But like everybody else, sometimes life catches up to me and there is this overwelming sense of failure and heaviness that sits in my heart, its icky and gross like a clogged drain.
Not always, not everyday - just sometimes.
And when I feel like that, A. knows what I need and thats one of the things I love about him.
Different people need different things, like a few hours of alone time, words of encouragement, hugs, getting out and about or couch-time.
Needless to say with A.'s loving care, I'm all good now.
Sometimes a big hug and a cry is what is needed.
I'm not just lucky to have someone like A. I'm blessed.


& The Everyday

These past four weeks have been a trip to Nostalgia Land, lots of changes have happend in the past three months. All good changes too that will bring about new and exciting things but some things are still hard to let go of. There is that bitter-sweet finality when you realise that a very long season has come to an end. You can't go back and the only way out is forward.
I find that life is an ever changing tide. Soft and gentle pushing and shoving, large and looming before impact, turmultous and rough; but sometimes, there is a tranquil lull where the water is inviting and calm, peaceful and sweet. And those are the moments we all live for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dreamer

New Beginnings

Inspiration and Hope