Life:
Lately I have been a bit under the weather. Last Monday was the first day of my new role as a part-time float at my work, but the day before I strained a muscle in my lower back and a hurt back and childcare don't mix well. Last week I had three days off...
So I was totally pumped the Monday just gone, was all dressed and ready to dive right in...
And then I had an intense coughing fit and threw up half my breakfast at the bus stop...
Then that was another two days off.
I'm right as rain this morning though, no yucky cough and I'm wearing my ugly Christmas jumper to ward off any chill.
As for the ugly Christmas jumper, I picked it up for $10 at Wardrobe Warriors.
Theres a funny story to go with that...

Me: I'd like to get this, please.
Clerk: That will be $10.
Me: Um, isn't that the $5 rack?
Clerk: The first half is $5, the second half is $10.
Me: Okaaay.
Clerk: I bought this jumper back in England for an ugly Christmas jumper party, so it's come a long way.

LOVE:

A. and I are going good. We've had a few ups and downs the past year and a half but those challenges have brought us closer together which goes to show that God can use the ugliest circumstances for beautiful things.

& The Everyday:

After killing my brain-cells with too much Netflix, I am happy to say that I have gotten back into a creative groove. I'm working on a new book and doing lots of drawing!
I attached a picture to this blog for your enjoyment!
Stay awesome!
- Sarah xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dreamer

New Beginnings

Inspiration and Hope