News & Photos

Whilst pondering what I would write about next on Life, Love & the Everyday, I just thought I would share my wonderful *cough cough* photography skills with you!
Because I was just a tad bored this morning, I decided to do some photography featuring plants with textile backgrounds.
Since I am here, I will bring you up to speed with a few things!

1. 12 Week Challenge is over in two days! Halle-frickin-ulah!
I did learn a lot about myself though. First and most essentially, I cannot live without chocolate!
Also, I have noticed I no longer feel obligated to stuff my face to the point of nauseousness.
Lastly, exercise is very important even if I don't feel like doing it - I was surprised how I always seemed to have enough energy to expend on that forty minutes.

2. Baby blues are no longer at the forefront of my mind. In fact, they are not there at all!
As soon as it is appropriate, I will tell you why! :P

3. I am obsessed with Autumn right now! I feel especially that this season will bring about big changes in my life and A's. This could probably explain why I am taking lots of pictures of plants, flowers and trees.

4. I am jet-setting next week to Fiji on my first mission trip with one of my best friends, Ally and I cannot wait to share what we are going to be doing with you!

Until then,

M'Bulla!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope