Princess Procrastionator

Life

It's 7:23am and I am at the bus stop at Garden City. It's a cold morning and the first day of the work week. If you ask me Australians would definately benefit from a three day weekend!
On the whole, life is good.
I did a huge spring-clean in my room yesterday and shifted furniture around to make room for my new reading nook.
I am thrilled about it but there is still the matter of my Work Within A Legal & Ethical Framework assessment. I know what to do but I don't know where to look. Ugh!

Love

A. and I are going great. He's awesome. I'm fabulous. He looks hot behind a polling desk and for once in my life I think it's a shame you can't vote twice. However, I just want to talk about my sisters *Victoria and *Cassandra. We had a sleep-over and had a movie marathon and I know it sounds juvie but I hope that even when we are over forty that we'll still have movie nights.
The three of us have already made a pact about our daughters - that if they ever attempt to wear short skirts and low halter-tops that the other sisters will come for back-up. Unfortunately our daughters won't get away with the stuff we did. We're in our 20's and we know better now!

& The Everyday

I am planning, procrastionating and getting no where...
But everything is fine!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

New Beginnings