A Different Outlook

LIFE

I went shopping with *Victoria while A. shopped for a new phone. When he got himself a fancy Samsung 7 and I was given his well-preserved Samsung 5. It's nice to have a phone minus the crackles. As to what I bought myself, a deep red long sleeved shirt which I have attatched to this blog. It's not the most glamorous picture but I like it because it's accidentally creative. Enjoy! *Victoria splurged on two sets of Diana Ferrari shoes and they are beautiful, just like her. We walked past this kid store that had a three storey doll house and we both looked at it.
"Look, Sarah! Somewhere for your ponies to play in!" She giggles, referring to the My Little Pony Collection I have stashed at the top of my book-case. The ponies are rather sentimental because they helped improve my speech and how I got into telling stories so theres no way I can get rid of them - they deserve a golden retirement.
"Kids these days get all the awesome stuff!" I exclaim and then say. "If I had a daughter I would totally buy it for her but my reasons probably wouldn't be completely unselfish!" "I can see it now! You would be fighting with her for a turn!" *Victoria said dramatically. I can't say I wouldn't...

LOVE

A. is expanding my horizon tonight. He's been doing that since I met him and it's what he always promised to do and thats one of the things that I love about him.
He's taking me to a video game marathon tonight and I'm nervous because I have never played anything but Crash Bandicoot and I once had a eleven year old ask me to pass along the remote after I just didn't get the timing right. A. assures me that no one will notice how bad I play as they will be tipsy. We'll see...

& The Everyday

I think I got a new perspective on life, it's not always a safe harbour but when you are out on the water weathering the storm you can see what you are made of. And that something is whats going to see you through.
More soon.

-Sarah xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope