Hello, 2016!

LIFE

Happy New Year!
2015 was a dart-board, full of spot-ons and misses; whereas some darts went off-target; in the wall, on the floor or in the foot.
 Now that I have my hypothetical darts back in my hand, it is time to make some simple plans for 2016!
I have a few things that I really want to achieve in 2016.

1. Spiritual
Last year my catch-phrase was Seeds of Hope.
 This year God put these two words on my heart: Do More.

2. Personal
Become more assertive. Work hard, play harder.

3. Family
Encourage and support.

4. Health
Lose ten kilos. (And keep it off)

5. Finances
Save, Invest, Repeat.


LOVE

The New Year always brings in a tide of excitement, hope and uncertainty of what is to come.
But one thing is for sure, we won't be packing our bags any time soon. So our anchors are going to be moored here for quite a little while. And then, fingers, eyes, legs and toes crossed - A. and I will embark on an overseas odyssey or an interstate squirrel trip.
Then again, there hasn't been a plan that A. and I haven't wanted to change.


& THE EVERYDAY

This particular Christmas Season is going to stand out in my mind for years to come.
A.'s Mum came to spend Christmas with us and has met my Grandma, Grandad, Granny, Uncle and Auntie and cousins. Christmas Day itself was absolutely wonderful beginning with a family breakfast, followed by a siesta before the three of us went to Mum and Dad's for dinner, dessert and a movie. I feel a little sad now that the Christmas Season is over and we'll all go back to our own lives sooner or later, my younger sister *Cassandra is headed for a rural teaching assignment six hours drive away. I will really miss having her here but I know that she will make a profound difference.
Lots of changes are in the air and I am really excited about where 2016 will take my loved ones.
What I am most happiest with at the moment is this surge in faith which is propelling me forward closer to God and there's no better way to start the year. And of course, sharing the New Year with good old friends and a few drinks certainly makes everything perfect.

I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and that 2016 will bring you joy, love and prosperity and that you will have strength to overcome obstacles and set-backs.
Happy New Year!

- Sarah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope