In Metamorphosis

LIFE

For the past five months or so I have been working full-time hours. It took a few weeks to get used to but I feel like I'm flying now.
I'm happy. There have been a couple of bumps in the road.
I have learnt (again) that with hurt and adversity comes wisdom, resilience and strength.

LOVE

With every day that passes, I'm thankful that when Alan's and my souls crossed paths nearly eight years ago that they recognized each other. Our love story has had alot of things written in it since then. I can't wait to see what else will be written over the years.

& THE EVERY DAY

I am counting down the weeks until Christmas and when *Cassandra comes home for good.
I'm so proud of her for carving a life for herself up north away from her family and being courageous even though it would have been easy to throw in the towel at times.

Recently I had a yen to start creating with clay.
Back in high school the head of the art department said passionately. "Clay is the most forgiving art form." It's so true, you can mould clay, bend it, take a chunk out of it and redesign it - whatever you are working on still holds strong with a few minor adjustments.
I think that we can learn a lesson from clay, from time to time to allow ourselves to be readjusted and designed into something else that is better and stronger while the hole of the chunk that was taken out is filled in. That's how I see myself at the moment, in metamorphosis.

- Sarah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

New Beginnings