With Chocolate As My Kryptonite

Life

I think I need glasses because last Monday morning I misread a school sign.
At first glance I thought it said 'Cuddles and Robotics Here'! What it really said was 'Coding and Robotics' here. Aiiii! I don't know whether it was Monday Morning Mayhem playing on my Before Coffee brain or whether I need to get my eyes checked.


Love

A. and I have found a place for the engagement party. Its in the process of becoming official. So that means we have to start crackin' on those engagement invites.
Today we are looking at a potential venue for the wedding. A. is fairly optimistic and I am just going to keep an open mind.

& The Everyday

In the wake of realising that my attitude towards certain aspects of my life needs pixie dust and sparkle, I have been sprinkling, dusting and polishing what I know needs work. The end of the year is fast on our heels and now is the time to take out the box of Procrastination so there is less to worry about next year.
For example...fitting into a size 14 so I can buy my dress for the engagement party that is now hovering at the edge of the 2017 horizon...yikes!
At my p.t session today, my p.t took the training wheels off - metaphorically speaking. No more excuses, no more justifications, no more chocolate - edible or drinkable unless its a protein bar or shake, no take-out, no fizzy drinks, nothing greasy. And no more broken promises.
Yep, I know I sound like a broken track record. But this time I really want to do it.
If it means sacrificing another hour of precious sleep to work out at the gym.
I'll do it. Half-asleep, snappy and powered by coffee!

More soon!
Sarah x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope