Beautiful Chaos


LIFE

I have been a bit quiet lately, sometimes there are heaps of things I want to say but don't.
I have been thinking about what I want the image of Life, Love & The Everyday to be for myself and readers. Whether it's just an online diary of a twenty-six year old woman going through the motions that most people can relate to or get out there more and take more pictures; or even just pull the plug on the entire thing. But today, yours truly wants to exhibit a poem.
It's a poem about me and A. and how we are complete opposites but complement each other's strengths.

LOVE

Beautiful Chaos

You keep me grounded like an anchor in torrential seas, and I bring you up to the stars.
You are the canvas and I am the paint - together we are beautiful chaos.
I am the lyrics, you are the rhythm - the very beat of my heart.
Together we are lost and found again in the midst of beautiful chaos.

& THE EVERY DAY

Working, writing, eating, sleeping, procrastionating, gym. This is mostly what I have been doing but A. and I went to see Les Miserables a couple of weeks ago - it was the best performance I have ever seen! Last Saturday night A. spontaneously brought two tickets to see Unwritten Law, I had heard of them but hadn't listened to them so it was really exciting to hear their song Caylin and then see them live! A. didn't buy just any ol' tickets either, he got VIP so we got to meet the members of the band - they were pretty cool too!

Something new: I'm giving up coffee and soft drinks for good this month! Woo!
There's a reason why but I can't share that with you yet ;)

Stay awesome!

- Sarah x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

New Beginnings