The Little Things That Make Life BIG

I am feeling really good these days, with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. I feel confident and my passion is back and in full-speed ahead mode.
I know that I am halfway between where I'm at and where I want to be.
I don't know what got into me but I have this new found zeal and wanting to do something with my life which is really meaningful.
Becoming more involved in children's ministry in my church seems like a great way to start, making the change from monthly to weekly and with the new church being ready in a few weeks time; it is the perfect season to throw myself back into the things that I loved to do before getting sick last year.
Except this time, I'm one year older, a little wiser and know my limits.



Enrolling into an online course at Southbank Institute of Technology also seems like another natural step to take but first I need to start working again. 
I am a little less stressed about finding work now that A. and I have decided not to jump the gun and look for another rental property, instead we have agreed to extend our lease for another thirteen months so I can find a job which will enable us to move to something a little bigger, hopefully a small house and by then we will each have a new qualification!
But before I get carried away with fulfilling all these hopes, I'd better start climbing back on the career rocking horse!


I know that very soon I will be caught up in work, study and juggling the balls of life; so I am enjoying writing a Christian teen series I am working on; I also have another story-line running around manically in my brain with characters screaming for their stories to be told!
That's what I love about writing! You can go anywhere!
For me that is mentally teleporting myself between Blacksburg in Virginia (from what I have seen on Google it has beautiful scenery and quaint in that sleepy, small town kind of way) and Ancient Egypt, my latest book is inspired by the story of Moses in Exodus and The Mummy Trilogy!
Brendan Fraser...c'mon! Who wouldn't want to ogle him terminating mummies and finding dangerously magical Egyptian artefacts and having heated discussions with his leading lady?
I am really enjoying chilling out with A. too, last week he got me to listen to a song while we were on the 174 heading to Garden City and its a beautiful love song that made me a little teary. Words cannot say how much I love this man, he drives me absolutely bonkers but he makes my world beautiful just by being there.
While I can't wait for all the incredible adventures we are going to experience together for the rest of our lives, I am happy in the now too!

I am currently writing a screen play for Youtube which A. and my friend Al will be contributing to, Al has proved to be an amazing help with getting me into character (yes, I am acting in it too!) and with Al's creative spark and helping me with the editing and video editing - I have a good feeling about this project!
For now its under-wraps, but when I know more I can share more! ;)

In the spirit of blogging, inspired by blog author and school friend Claire from Fashions Sweetheart, I have decided to share a few snap shots here and there of what it is to be me.
I know writers are supposed to make you "see" what they write about, but sometimes a pictures says everything.

See you soon!

Sarah x


  A sweet photo of a cherub fountain located at Mt. Tamborine which was taken in December, 2012.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope