Awesome News!

Blog Monsters!

Remember yesterday when I said that I wanted to find work before studying?
A few blogs ago I mentioned something about registering with a childcare relief agency but the only glitch was waiting on my Blue Card?
It's crazy! My Blue Card came in last week and then BAM! I heard from the company asking me if I was still interested in working with them - naturally, the answer was YES!
So now I have my Blue Card, a job which will hopefully produce a steady cash-flow and this morning I enrolled into a childcare diploma course online!
Who would have thought that enrolling into a course would make me snap into cleaning mode? Then again, I'm not surprised - I used to be incredibly messy and disorganised before I studied my certificate III in Children's Services and within one week, BOOM!
I was tidy and more organised.

Any how, I just wanted to share my great news and I hope you are all having a great week!
Before I leave you to your devices, agendas and innermost musings, here is a quote by Danny Kaye:

LIFE IS A BIG CANVAS, THROW ALL THE PAINT ON IT YOU CAN. 

Stay awesome!

- Sarah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope