All The Little Things

Life has been a whirlwind these past few months. A revolving door of birthdays, friendly catch-up and shameless Netflix and Stan bingeing. I have not been to martial arts training because my work day finishes later and I am yet to decide what fitness hobby to take up next. But I am really happy with my job,it has its moments but it is really rewarding too. It keeps me busy and every now and then I indulge in a little retail therapy. Every fortnight I buy another Nora Roberts book to read. Over the Christmas holidays last year when I bought a book the clerk informed me that a Nora Roberts book is bought every minute around the world! (Amazing, right?!) I just bought new Harry Potter books and am devouring them. I can't wait to give my kids their own Harry Potter books and relive the magic through their eyes. After travelling with Alan and his parents two years ago, I am happy to do a little more global-gallivanting before that happy chapter begins. I dream of swishing down the streets of Seoul and Tokyo and I miss Singapore. My annual leave has been approved for next January and I am excited for that time, it will be a wonderful way to mark Alan's and my two-year anniversary with a holiday overseas. My passport is up for renewal and while I am getting that done, I will also be changing my last name officially. I have been getting itchy feet after being on Australian soil for a year and a half. But happily there have been squirell trips to Melbourne and a couple of months ago we went to Darwin and watched the footy and caught up with Alan's old school friends. Alan pointed out the haunts of his primary and high school years. In a couple of weeks time we will be heading to Melbourne for a weekend to attend a birthday celebration and I am positively giddy! In my next blog I will write about our Melbourne adventure. That is all for me for now! Ciao! -Sarah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope