"Do You Suppose She's A Wildflower?

LIFE:

 My thought this week is truth.
 "This above all - to thine own self be true. And it must follow, as the night the day.
Thou canst not then be false to any man." - Shakespeare.

This is something I have been pondering on for a little while now, this came around after clearing out my book-case and I realised that a quarter of the books were recommended by other people with good intentions, but they weren't for me to read. Well, maybe a different me.
 As a person, I can tell you what makes me happy - simplicity.
Living a life that is kind, compassionate, loving and embracing strength.
I don't want to conform to somebody else's ideology of what I should be, because I know that who I am is more important.
I want to be good, but every now and then my inner rebel needs to stretch her wings a little.
There's this cute little question that caught my eye earlier tonight, it comes from Alice in Wonderland. The wildflowers in the movie huddle together and ask about Alice.
 "Do you suppose she's a Wildflower?"
Yes! Yes! I'm a Wildflower!

LOVE:

Sometimes I just can't believe it. I actually found somebody who; from day one, wants to be with me whether I have 1,000 in my bank account or $50.00. It's not all airy-fairy, actually it's just living life together. The good, the bad, the peace, the chaos. It's all ours and everyday I fall in love with him even more. This basically sums up the way I feel about A.
 "And I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." I've known for a long time that A. is the one for me, I didn't know that love was like this. When I say 'this', I mean that you can go through days of light and darkness and still feel at peace because that person is by your side. Oh, and there's nobody else I want to nag for the next 70+years!

& THE EVERYDAY

At the moment I am trying to keep all the balls in the air when it comes to work, study and then my own writing. I'm basically living day by day, moment by moment and I have to admit, sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all. So I'm basically learning to adjust, to love and embrace the chaos rather than resist it. Easier said than done sometimes but hey, it's a start!
I am hitting the gym harder than ever, my favourite way to work out at the moment is boxing as a way of letting off steam.
Currently I'm working on toning my body because I want to get tattoo, a little something awesome.
I know lot's of people are gonna freak and be like.
 "Wasn't God's canvas good enough?"
Yes, it is perfect; and I want to add to that.
"Well that's stupid. It's going to be there when you're old and wrinkled."
Something for me to reminiscence about.




This is the kind of tattoo I want.
A feather quill for my writing and five sparrows representing me and my family.


Wild flowers don't feel grey today
the sun will come and you will sway,
 in summer breezes combing care
with swallows dancing in your hair.

Wild flowers scent the evening sky
with memories of times gone by.
When lovers rest in your bloom
and counted stars around the moon.
-Charles M. Moore

To conclude this blog I leave you with these words.
"and she was happy, because the only rules she lived by were her own."

- Sarah xx

FIN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe Metz, Canungra

The Dreamer

Inspiration and Hope